- The content of the post must deal with key themes of this website. We are especially interested in stories that bring a personal perspective to these themes. We do not welcome rants or rages.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published online elsewhere, unless they have been revised, expanded and rewritten.
- Posts should be written by you (or with a co-author).
- Guest posts length should not exceed 500 to 900 words, although a longer article will be considered if the topic is unusually compelling.
- You may include a high-quality short video with your article; it should have been already uploaded on to YouTube or Vimeo.
- If you quote or reference someone else’s work, full credit must be provided. Where appropriate, you must have obtained permission for any materials or photos used or from others who feature in your story. Please fact check, reference original sources, and where appropriate, include links in the body of your post.
- Include a short author bio (2-3 sentences) with your photo (JPG format preferred) and up to two links that might appear in your bio at the bottom of your blog article (website, social media profile, and/or your own blog.)
- We do not allow any advertising on our blog.
- If we publish your guest post, you will retain copyright of your post. You are free to reblog the post, but we ask that you link back to our page where your guest post is featured, and mention that the post was originally published on whatcomcares.org.